Five favorite songs
- Se telefonando (Ennio Morricone, sung by Mina)
- Insieme a te non ci stò più (Paolo Conte, in Franco Battiato's version)
- Im Abendrot (from the Four Last Songs by Richard Strauss)
- Erstarrung (from Winterreise by Franz Schubert)
- Nie ma ciebie (a version of Ederlezi by Goran Bregovic and Kaja)
Five favorite films
- Fanny and Alexander by Ingmar Bergman
- Bananas by Woody Allen
- Gadjo Dilo by Tony Gatlif (great soundtrack too!)
- Oci Ciornie by Nikita Michalkov
- Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki
Five favorite books
- Our Ancestors (I nostri antenati) by Italo Calvino
- The Ogre (Le roi des aulnes) by Michel Tournier
- Heartsnatcher (L'arrache-coeur) and Froth of the Daydream (L'ecume des jours) by Boris Vian
- My Family and Other Animals by Gerald Durrell
- Boy by Roald Dahl
Five random things I like
- Goat's cheese.
- Old Italian films.
- Changing wet clothes for pajamas and slippers after a rainy day out.
- Travelling by train.
- Paintings with snow and winter landscapes.
- Marcello Mastroianni
- 1st Lt. Christian Fletcher of Mutiny on the Bounty
- Hector (hated Achilles, of course)
- Franz Liszt
- My friend and I had a big crush on the the cello player of Talich Quartet of Prague after one of their concerts :-)